Aspire Exteriors & Roofing offers honesty & quality in every job we do. We have a wide range of products and services focused on protecting, updating, beautifying, and personalizing your home. We offer top quality replacement windows and our goal is to provide complete customer satisfaction in everything we do. We ensure all of our products are installed correctly the first time, every time.
Our focus is on our customer’s needs through each step of the process and we do our best to make sure that every customer finds the best option for their budget and style.
Our window services include replacement windows, custom windows, and doors. We offer budget friendly and custom products. Our replacement windows are manufactured locally by local businesses and are engineered to meet the needs of homes in Texas. Heavy-duty construction, insulated glass, and a vinyl finish that never needs painting are standard features on all our window products.
QUALITY IS OUR STANDARD
all our windows come standard with:
Double strength glass, Cardinal Lowe 270 and Argon. We also offer Cardinal Lowe 366.
Factory or Field mullions available on all windows and doors.
Industry Leading Caldwell Stainless Steel Adjustable Constant force balance system on all single and double hungs.
Extruded interlock in sash and meeting rail of all single hung, double hung and sliding windows.
Aluminum reinforced meeting rail and lock rail in all single hung, double hung and sliders.
All Aspire Windows can be ordered to meet
ENERGY STAR® requirements.
10 Reasons to Replace your Windows
1. DECREASED UTILITY COSTS. Many older homes have the original windows built with single-pane glass. Replacing aging and drafty windows with tight fitting and energy efficient windows can significantly reduce energy bills. New windows offer heat reflecting low-E coatings and argon filled glass. Homeowners can expect to save 10-25% each year on heating and cooling costs.
2. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT. Not only do energy efficient windows reduce your energy bills, but they also reduce your home’s carbon footprint. It pays to go green!
3. INCREASED CURB APPEAL. New windows can really enhance your home’s curb appeal. There are a wide variety of style options available that are aesthetically pleasing and will complement your home’s architectural style.
4. FADE PROTECTION. The sun’s ultraviolet rays are powerful and cause furniture, artwork, carpet and finishes to fade. Newer windows are constructed with glass to block ultraviolet rays to prevent fading from the sun.
5. REDUCE NOISE. Replacing your single-pane windows with dual pane or laminated glass will reduce the amount of outside noise you can hear inside your home.
6. ELIMINATE STORM WINDOWS. No more dealing with storm windows! Enough said.
7. CLEAN WINDOWS WITH EASE. The design of new windows make it incredibly easier & safer to clean.
8. INCREASE SAFETY. Speaking of safety, having windows that are easy to open and close is important, especially in the event of a fire.
9. REDUCE WATER & AIR LEAKS. Older windows are more susceptible to issues caused by rain and other weather related elements. Leaking windows can lead to water damage, mold and mildew.
10. LESS MAINTENANCE. Replacing your old windows can reduce maintenance and the costs involved in doing so (ie: painting).
WINDOW STYLE OPTIONS
On single hung windows, the top sash is fixed in place and does not move or tilt in, but the bottom is operable.
A Sliding window opens by sliding horizontally along a top and bottom track in the window frame. It is similar to a sash window, but opens side to side.
Double hung windows have two sashes that move up and down.
Some double hung windows tilt in for easy cleaning.
Geometric windows are fixed, meaning they're not operable and you cannot open them.
They come in a variety of arched, radius and linear shapes.
A picture window is a large window that does not open up. It offers a clear and unobstructed view of the outside environment.
Casement windows and hinged at the side and open outward by means of a crank mechanism. They typically offer a large unobstructed view of the outside